Friday, September 09, 2016

I return.

It's been a long four years.  If you're reading this, then you already know.  I settled down, I got back up again, I settled down, I worked 14 million different jobs (sometimes all at once), and I got a dog.  Life turned me inside out and upside down, and I lost track of time, and space, and life itself.

But next week, I leave for Nicaragua.  I leave my home country, the motherland, the place of my birth for the first time in four years.

...and I couldn't be more ready.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look forward to your journey since I live vicariously through your adventures with you. Love you much. Safe travels. Love mom.
P.S.- if I wasn't such a worrier you wouldn't have this blog..You're welcome.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.